iPhone 6 Explodes In A Man’s Pocket, Leaves Him With Third-Degree Burns!

I’m not an iPhone fan and within next 3 minutes, I know you will join my club of iPhone haters too.
This guy, Gareth Clear decided to go on cycling with his brand new iPhone in his back pocket on a bright sunny day without knowing what’s gonna happen next will land him in a hospital. Suddenly he missed a pedal while cycling and lost his balance off the cycle which resulted in an explosion of iPhone in his back pocket, melting away his biking shorts and causing him third-degree burns.
He posted the images of his burns on Twitter to aware people about the potential danger of using such devices.
Read ahead to know more about this unfortunate incident.

Sorry. No data so far.